[hobbit] Possible to have Hobbit retain and use cookies?

Martin Rogers martin.e.rogers at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 12 15:28:45 CET 2008

Thanks for all the many responses and suggestions, I am impressed by the
community around this product!  I will probably have an opportunity to test
this out over the next couple of days; we do not have direct control over
the 'real' hobbit servers, so will have to duplicate in our test setup.

Martin