[hobbit] hobbit linux client issue

Rich Smrcina rsmrcina at wi.rr.com
Sat Mar 8 03:35:03 CET 2008

That's strange.  I've done this and haven't had any problems.  I don't
recall if I took the whole user's directory (/home/hobbit) or the client
directory (/home/hobbit/client) though.   Probably the whole user's
directory...

--
Rich Smrcina
VM Assist, Inc.
rich.smrcina at vmassist.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/richsmrcina

Catch the WAVV!  http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2008 - Chattanooga - April 18-22, 2008