[hobbit] hobbit linux client issue

Taylor Lewick tlewick at tradebotsystems.com
Sat Mar 8 03:26:15 CET 2008

I found out what the problem was, and it wasn't the home directory being
mounted noexec...

When I tarred up the client directory on the server and copied it over
and untarred it, all the file sizes changed.

So then I tried to scp a couple of the files over, i.e. bb, bbcmd, etc,
and the same thing happened.

So now I need to figure out how to copy them from one system to the next
without it messing up the executables.

It didn't affect any of the .sh files, like hobbitclient.sh...

Thanks,
Taylor