[hobbit] 2 hobbit servers on the same hardware

Larry Barber lebarber at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 19:08:47 CET 2008

All you need to do is give each instance's hobbitd daemon a unique port to
listen to and then make sure everything is talking to the right port and
putting files in the correct directories. Probably the easiest way to do
this is to just clone the Hobbit home directory, then change BBPORT and
BBHOME for the clone.

Thanks,
Larry Barber