[hobbit] Sending Hobbit data from one server to another

Buchan Milne bgmilne at staff.telkomsa.net
Fri Mar 7 07:51:02 CET 2008

On Thursday 06 March 2008 23:27:47 Asif Iqbal wrote:
> So I am still struggling with this idea. How would I have bbproxy
> server do bbnet test as well?
> To run bbrpoxy you have to disable hobbitd, but to do bbnet test
> hobbitd needs to be running.
>
> What a catch 22!
>
> Anyone figured that out yet?

Did you read my reply in the other thread?

1)Run hobbitd on a different port
2)Run bbproxy on the usual hobbit port (1984), and have it proxy to the local
hobbit running on a different port, and the remote hobbitd on the usual port
3)Run bbnet as usual

See my other mail for configuration details.

Regards,
Buchan