Today's Snapshot failed to compile on sparc solaris 9

Asif Iqbal vadud3 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 04:07:55 CET 2008

(hobbit)@hobbit:~/snapshot/common$ gcc -g -O2 -Wall -Wno-unused
-D_REENTRANT  -DSunOS -I. -I/export/home/hobbit/snapshot/include
-I/usr/local/include -I/usr/include -o bbhostgrep bbhostgrep.o
../lib/libhobbit.a -L/usr/lib -R/usr/lib -lz -lresolv -lsocket -lnsl
deflateBound                        ../lib/libhobbit.a(compression.o)
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to bbhostgrep
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

--
Asif Iqbal
PGP Key: 0xE62693C5 KeyServer: pgp.mit.edu