[hobbit] Joern Klinckmann/PLZ/CSC is out of the office.

Quark IT - Hilton Travis Hilton at QuarkIT.com.au
Fri Jun 27 11:23:21 CEST 2008

*WE DON'T CARE*!!!  Especially considering that's a weekend!!!

--

http://hiltont.blogspot.com/

Regards,

Hilton Travis                       Phone: +61 (0)7 3105 9101
(Brisbane, Australia)               Phone: +61 (0)419 792 394
Manager, Quark IT                   http://www.quarkit.com.au
         Quark Group                http://www.quarkgroup.com.au

                    Quark Group Pty. Ltd.
      T/A Quark Automation, Quark AudioVisual, Quark IT