[hobbit] curves went to zero but didn't have a report?

Andrew Chen Andrew.Chen at ehealth-china.com
Tue Jun 24 15:41:33 CEST 2008

Hi Hubbard,

        Thanks for your reply.  I have checked the conn, it  only stopped 10m(13:45~13:55).  I  want to know if the hobbit can check the server’s CPU and Memory when they Zero. If I can recevie some email from hobbit. So I first know it. Can you give me some advice for hobbit setting? I am learning hobbit:-)