install hobbit on Mac OS X leopard

McGraw, Robert P rmcgraw at purdue.edu
Fri Jun 20 15:14:57 CEST 2008

I have compiled and install Hobbit on my Mac Server and have started it
manually and it works just fine.

I now need to get it to start at boot and I am not to familiar with the
launchd program and the associated files.

Can someone point me to some documentation on how to do this or give me the
steps an the plist files that I will need.

Thanks

Robert

Robert P. McGraw, Jr.
Manager, Computer System                 EMAIL: rmcgraw at purdue.edu
Purdue University                         ROOM: MATH-807
Department of Mathematics                PHONE: (765) 494-6055
150 N. University Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2067