[hobbit] Debugging help: bbtest-net gets http test timing wrong

Alan Sparks asparks at doublesparks.net
Wed Jun 18 01:00:04 CEST 2008

After some Googling, I have added "AcceptFilter http none" directives to
the Apache 2.2 servers, which hasn't really helped anything...

Perhaps I should ask:  Can anyone verify Hobbit works correctly on a
64-bit system?  Not should, but does, on a Centos 4 or RHEL 4 x86_64
install?

I see a lot of debugging trace stuff (dbgprint calls) in the contest and
httptest code.  Can anyone tell me how to enable it to trace what Hobbit
is doing?

Am really at a loss.  This can't be rocket science to get it to probe
HTTP correctly.  But a week later, I still cannot get it to match any
other monitoring tool's results.
-Alan