[hobbit] grouping methods

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Mon Jun 16 20:15:36 CEST 2008

That is one thing I have thought about bringing up a few times - a
summary alert.

When the power goes out or the WAN has issues, I get text messages of
very important servers.  The problem behind this is when they go up
and down it is very irritating to battle through even several messages
on my phone.  I have a BB8800 which allows me to go through them
pretty quick, but for an admin with a RAZR a dozen text messages would
take several minutes to go through.

Maybe we could get some sort of toggle-able proxy for all alerts and
the proxy sends out a summary every 60s?  Just tossing ideas out here
at this point.

Josh

--
Josh Luthman