Need information on Hobbit!

velaga, srinivas srinivas.velaga at its.nc.gov
Wed Jun 11 20:09:04 CEST 2008

Dear Sir.

We are in need of monitoring tool for my Novell eDirectory servers. We have about 15 edirectory servers and we want a tool to monitor those servers. Hence I have some questions on it.

1, Can we run these from workstation to monitor all the servers.
2, In each server, we want monitor things like server up/down, ports. Memory, disk space and so on. Can we monitor all those for each server.
3, Do we need to install this on each server, if so how this impacts on directory performance.
4, Does it show like green/red light when the server is up/down.

It'd very nice of you if you could provide me this information.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Srini.