hobbitd_channel: enadis

s_aiello at comcast.net s_aiello at comcast.net
Tue Jun 10 22:16:42 CEST 2008

I am trying to monitor and process communication on the enadis channel. I have
been looking at messages comin in on this channel and see the following:
@@enadis#6|1213126417.873757|127.0.0.1|HobbitServer|http|1213126657
@@

Which looking at the code I see the fields are:
/* @@enadis|timestamp|sender|hostname|testname|expiretime */

Questions:
1. 1st field: comes in as enadis#1, enadis#2, enadis#3, etc. that #number
seems to get reset whenever the hobbit daemon is reset. Any extrnal purpose
for this incrementing # ?
2. The timestamp field has EPOC.Other#. What is the Other# after the period ?
3. expiretime, just looking for confirmation on possible values. EPOC for
expiration time, Zero for enabling, and -1 means Until Ok ?
4. Where is the blurbage about the maint,"Disabled by:" & "Reason" ?

I am running 4.2.0 With All-in-One patch. Any help would be appreciated.
 ~Steve