[hobbit] hobbit, file and bbwin question

Aaron Zink AaronZink at eharmony.com
Tue Jun 10 19:44:49 CEST 2008

Robert,

I too have never been able to get this to work.  The BBWin 0.11 release notes say it is supposed to, but I've had no luck.  My clientlocal.cfg and hobbit-client.cfg look similar to yours.  I've tried slashes, doublebackslashes, quotes, etc but it always shows up as "no files monitored".

It sounds like you are one step ahead of me since your clientlocal.cfg is actually being downloaded.  Mine is 1 byte on the client.

If anyone has this working, would you mind posting client-local.cfg and hobbit-client.cfg snips?

Aaron Zink
Corporate IT Manager
eHarmony.com
626.795.4814