[hobbit] Re: [Devmon] Periodic DEVMON lockup

Alex Levin alevin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 00:37:15 CEST 2008

As an altrenative to crontab job you can have hobbit restart devmon service
when it hangs ...

in hobbit-alerts.cfg

HOST=xxx.yyy.com COLOR=purple SERVICE=dm
        SCRIPT /home/hobbit/bin/devmon_restart.sh 1234567890

#cat /home/hobbit/bin/devmon_restart.sh

ps -ax | grep devm | grep perl|awk '{print $1}' | xargs kill

sleep 60

ps -ax | grep devm | grep perl|awk '{print $1}' | xargs kill

sleep 10

/home/hobbit/devmon/devmon