[hobbit] HowTo monitor log files

Stuffle, David (Corporate) David.Stuffle at adesa.com
Thu Jun 5 01:35:56 CEST 2008

The client-local.cfg and the hobbit-clients.cfg need to be modified on
the Hobbit server.  You shouldn't have to change any files on the actual
client side.  Specify the file to monitor in client-local.cfg.  Specify
the color conditions in the hobbit-clients.cfg.  See documentation in
each file.

---client-local.cfg---
[server1]
log:/var/log/messages:10240