[hobbit] bbmrtg.pl

Kauffman, Tom KauffmanT at nibco.com
Wed Jun 4 21:40:41 CEST 2008

Two (or three) things come to mind.

First -- are all of your other hobbit rrd files in /opt/hobbit/data/rrd/<hostname>? At the very least, you should already have a /opt/hobbit/data/rrd/hostname/tcp.conn.rrd

Second -- if you want hobbit to generate the graph for the mrtg data, the rrd name needs to start with 'mrtg', so your target entry in the mrtg config file should read 'Target[mrtg.hostname_1]' - and note that the target entries need to exist for EACH snmp target on the host, so I'm assuming this is for port 1.

The possible third item -- there may be an issue in mrtg with the underscore. I've got my targets set as 'mrtg.hostname.portxx' with xx being from 00 to whatever the device supports.

Tom Kauffman
NIBCO, Inc