[hobbit] hobbit ghost reports

Phil Wild philwild at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 17:15:26 CEST 2008

Let me know if you get this working...

I have been unsuccessful in using the ghostlist report using bb. It is not
consistent. ghostlist does not stop reporting on hosts after they have been
added to bb-hosts. There has not been a clear answer as to why from the
list. Do a search of the mailing list to see my experiences.

Cheers

Phil

--
Tel: 0400 466 952