[hobbit] Version of Hobbit y'all use?

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Tue Jul 29 06:15:38 CEST 2008

I am using 4.2.0 stable, no patches for the office network and 4.2.0
all-in-one patch at home.

Here's what other people are using:
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/The_hobbit_Users_list

On both my servers I got complaints about /var/log/messages not being
readable (red, IIRC).  Can't explain why it didn't complain for you, sorry.

I don't use sudo but I believe if you simply give the permissions of the
"hobbit user" to read/execute /usr/sbin/fping you shouldn't have to worry
about sudo when executing the command via Hobbitmon.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St