FROM Address in emails

Rafal Roginela Rafal.Roginela at AmeriCashLoans.net
Wed Jul 23 15:53:44 CEST 2008

Hi All,

I'm sorry if I sound dumb but I just want to change the "from address"
or the "reply to" on the mails going out from my hobbit server. I've
searched through the mailing list and docs and can't seem to see it (I'm
sure it is simple). Please help.

Thank you,

Rafal Roginela
Network Engineer