[hobbit] FILE monitor and mtime<600 troubleshooting

McGraw, Robert P rmcgraw at purdue.edu
Tue Jul 22 19:36:39 CEST 2008

Have you tried placing the lines at the very top of the file or at the very
bottom?

I had a problem with the client-local.cfg file where I had put the hostname
of the same class after the class name which was empty. Nothing worked. Once
there is a hit, hostname or class, it stops processing. So it seems that you
cannot expect hostname commands and class name commands to both execute;
which ever it finds first it executes those commands and then stops. At
least that is what I have found.

Robert