[hobbit] Windows folder size

Omar Hermannsson omar at basis.is
Mon Jul 21 20:53:26 CEST 2008

I'm not aware of this being possible out-of-the-box, however anything that is possible through scripting is possible with the Hobbit ;)
You'll need to configure an external script to do this. The bbwin client comes with an external script, fsmon that monitors the number of files in a
given directory. This could serve as a jumping point to creating your own test that does what you need. Keep in mind that you don't need to stick with
VBS scripts, you can use whatever you are used to instead but the fsmon script should give you an idea of what needs to be done.

Cheers,
Omar