[hobbit] "Info" column slow on latest snapshot (20080422)

Sebastian Auriol spa at syntec.co.uk
Mon Jul 21 18:54:40 CEST 2008

Well, I note that Henrik's demo site has the info page working fine:
http://www.hswn.dk/hobbit-cgi/bb-hostsvc.sh?HOST=voodoo.hswn.dk
<http://www.hswn.dk/hobbit-cgi/bb-hostsvc.sh?HOST=voodoo.hswn.dk&SERVICE=inf
o> &SERVICE=info
Though I don't know exactly which snapshot that is running.

Sebastian

  _____