[hobbit] server side flexlm test

michael nemeth michael.nemeth at lmco.com
Fri Jul 18 16:45:07 CEST 2008

Not sure what you mean here how that would work:

>and define the host tests, like e.g. flexlm://mysys:1700

I had thought of parsing the bb-hosts line but since I already had a
list and
one with a easy to parse naming convention I went that way.
Also I was afraid that it would interfere with other stuff on e line.

Actual I test your script on the server side by hardcoding  lmstat -a -c
2277 at mobile2 !