[hobbit] UPDATE - some RRD graphs not drawn

Torsten Richter bb4 at richter-it.net
Wed Jul 16 21:14:50 CEST 2008

Hi,

nobody has any thoughts on this?
I have to say that the file system(s) not being shown on the disk's page
graph is a cluster file system that can be mounted on any of both machines.

Regards
Torsten

Torsten Richter wrote:
| Hi,
|
| I've just checked the trends column. There all graphs are displayed
| correctly. So only disk is affected.
|
| Regards
| Torsten
|
| Torsten Richter wrote:
| | Hi there,
| | I'm experiencing a problem with the rrd graphs of the disk space.
| | I'm running Hobbit 4.2.0 with the allinone patch on Debian Etch as
| server and the clients are BB 1.9c.
| | I have 2 Linux servers running with Veritas Cluster and reporting to
| the Hobbit server.
| | When I click on the disk icon of the first client everything is
| displayed correctly. I have all the mount points on top of the page and
| below them all mount points are displayed as graphs.
| | On the second machine some of these graphs are missing although they
| are displayed in the list on top and the RRD files are generated
correctly.
| |
| | Regards
| | Torsten
| |
| | To unsubscribe from the hobbit list, send an e-mail to
| | hobbit-unsubscribe at hswn.dk
| |
| |
| |

hobbit-unsubscribe at hswn.dk

- --
| Richter IT-Consulting					  |
| E-mail  : bb4 [at] richter-it.net			  |
| Homepage: http://www.richter-it.net/			  |
Download my public key from:
http://www.keyserver.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x899093AC