[hobbit] Newbies...

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Mon Jul 14 16:35:34 CEST 2008

Read the documentation to begin with, otherwise people will be short with
you and you will go no where on this mailing list.

The client simply sends data and connects to port 1984 (default) on the
server.  If it is displayed is dependent on the server's bb-host config.

The "System failure of the ping test" sounds to me like the hobbit user
can't execute fping.  See if your /sbin/fping can be executed by hobbit.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St