Newbies...

Meyer Jerome Jerome.Meyer at baldata.ch
Mon Jul 14 15:18:33 CEST 2008

Hi All

Should newbies write in this mailsgroup?

Could someone explain me or to give me ideas how to receive infos from client?
The bb-host and hobbit-clients.cfg are configured. The ping between server and client are running and the both system can connected each others without problem!

The problem is that the server receive a grey point in the field conn (: conn ok : System failure of the ping test!)?
The green smiley infos and trends are the unique infos....?

Is there a better documentation than the manpages? I need to have a better overview...!

Best regards,
Jérôme M. Meyer