[hobbit] mailack question

Phil Wild philwild at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 11:22:39 CEST 2008

I was thinking of looking through the mail-ack c code tonight. I am not a C
programmer at all, but it may be not all that hard to convert mail-ack to
just commandline-ack

Then you could write your own little wrapper to extract what you want from
the sms stream and pump it into hobbit.

I just spent an hour trying to fudge the cgi script bb-ack.sh to do the
above but could not get it to work properly - not a very nice soln though as
stdout from bb-ack is a heap of html as opposed to a nice clean exit status
etc.

Thoughts???

Phil

Tel: 0400 466 952