[hobbit] Configuration question

Wood, Mike Mike.Wood at kci1.com
Tue Jul 8 21:32:23 CEST 2008

I ran into something similar when I set mine up on RedHat.
Check the permissions of the hobbit home directory.  Default is 700 on Redhat.  I had to make it writeable for the group that apache runs under.

Also, try adding a trailing "/" to your URL.

Mike Wood
UNIX System Administrator
Kinetic Concepts, Inc.
6103 Farinon Drive