[hobbit] Hobbit Status and Data Question

Ralph Mitchell ralphmitchell at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 21:28:19 CEST 2008

I think I had a similar multi-line problem with bb.pl.  I'm not a perl
programmer, but I managed to make it do what I needed at the time.
Unfortunately, that system went away and I don't have a copy.

It may not be optimal, but you could report the two licenses independantly:

     bbsend "10.10.10.10 TEST-PC.citrix-license1 red License is at 96% in
use"

     bbsend "10.10.10.10 TEST-PC.citrix-license2 red License is at 96% in
use"

You'd get two columns...

That's about all I got - I don't do perl very often, and don't know how to
compile it for windows...

Ralph Mitchell