Custom web pages based on user?

Ricardo Stella stella at rider.edu
Mon Jul 7 23:20:41 CEST 2008

Hello list,

We have a need to have certain services and hosts monitored by our help
desk, however still have some additional services monitored and
available by other staff members.  For example, for userA would have a
display page with all services (with or without grouping), however userB
would have certain services.  Something like:

userA:
hostA - conn cpu disk hardware http imap mailq memory msgs procs raid
smtp ssh
hostB - conn cpu disk hardware http memory msgs procs raid ssh
hostC - conn cpu disk hardware http memory msgs procs raid ssh

userB:
hostA - conn http imap smtp
hostB - conn http

User's would authenticate so the web server would restrict access to
those pages.

Thanks in advance...

--