Reduce polling cycle from 300 to 60 seconds

Patrick Nixon pnixon at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 01:46:57 CET 2008

Hey guys,
It's been a couple of years since I've used hobbit.   The search
function isn't giving me the answer I'm looking for, so I thought I'd
post and some insightful person would answer :)

 Where do I change the polling cycle from 300 to 60 seconds (or less)?
   Also, what about the webpage generator?

 I do understand that the RRD Graphs are going to be messed up, and
possibly some other stuff may get wonky, but I'm going to have a
minimal of items to monitor, just need the quicker notification of
something of being down.

Thanks in advance,
--Pat