[hobbit] Future of Hobbit

Rich Smrcina rsmrcina at wi.rr.com
Thu Jan 24 15:31:32 CET 2008

No one is advocating eliminating the capability of being able to compile
from source, far from it.

We wish to, hopefully, add to the user base by including Hobbit in major
distributions like SLES, RHEL and others.

--
Rich Smrcina
VM Assist, Inc.
rich.smrcina at vmassist.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/richsmrcina

Catch the WAVV!  http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2008 - Chattanooga - April 18-22, 2008