[hobbit] esxtop

Kern, Thomas Thomas.Kern at hq.doe.gov
Wed Jan 23 13:55:05 CET 2008

Perhaps the memory portion of the esxtop output is not quite in the format that the hobbit backend understands. If you have access to a system and a top command that hobbit does understand, compare the output formats. If you can figure out a difference between them, you mighjt be able to code a sed filter to normalize the esxtop format data before passing it on to hobbit.

Thomas Kern
301-903-2211