[hobbit] Cisco switches

Nikesh Maharaj NMaharaj at tcta.co.za
Thu Jan 17 11:36:43 CET 2008

Yip that's what I added in the bb-hosts:

192.168.18.72       szacttctasrv1.net.cen.tcta.co.za # DEVMON

then I ran /downloads /devmon/devmon -readbbhosts

[root at nms01 etc]# /downloads/devmon/devmon --readbbhosts

[08-01-17 at 12:42:35] Could not query device:
szacttctasrv1.net.cen.tcta.co.za

[root at nms01 etc]#

Also I don't see any devmon instances running if I run ps -ef | grep
devmon