[hobbit] parsing notifications.log

Charles Jones jonescr at cisco.com
Tue Jan 15 17:33:58 CET 2008

I asked this once in the past, and I seem to remember someone saying
that they had one and would post it, but I dont remember if they did or
not.  Try searching the archives. It should be relatively easy to parse
the notifications log. Personally I wish it was a feature of Hobbit to
provide a report on pages that were sent out, but thus far I have been
getting by using the Event Log Report, which lets you make a report of
the number of red alerts (for which you assume a page was sent out),
including their duration etc.