generating a page with the same graph type but from different hosts

Szymon Bakowski szymon at bakowski.net
Tue Jan 15 17:19:19 CET 2008

Hello,

I was wondering if that would be possible using Hobbit, to generate a
page with only one particular graph (for example CPU) across all
servers available on the particular page. It would look like "trends"
but not for particular server with different types of graphs but one
particular type of graphs across many servers available on a
particular sub page.

Do I need prepare my own sort of page/template or it is somehow
possible to define through bb-hosts file (can`t find it in
documentation).

Kind regards
Szymon Bakowski