[hobbit] Hobbit HTML issue

Stef Coene stef.coene at docum.org
Fri Jan 4 18:43:49 CET 2008

On Friday 04 January 2008, Joshua Krause wrote:
> I am wondering if there is a way to make the name of the host in the
> bb-hosts file a link for http, telnet or ssh.  Or if there is another way
> of getting something like that.
>

> Josh

We use TWiki for documentation and changed the settings:

/home/users/hobbit/server/etc # grep -i twiki *
hobbitlaunch.cfg:       CMD bbgen
$BBGENOPTS --report --docurl=/twiki/bin/view/Hobbit/DeviceLink%s?cover=print
hobbitserver.cfg:COLUMNDOCURL="/twiki/bin/view/Hobbit/CheckLink%s?cover=print"

If you click on a link that has no TWiki page, you can create a new one.  All
pages starting with DeviceLink are documentation about the hosts in hobbit.
All pages starting with CheckLink are documentation about the checks in
hobbit.  It is easy to create a TWiki page that creates an overview off all
documentation.

Stef