[hobbit] change alert email text?

Gary Baluha gumby3203 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 17:54:26 CET 2008

That's a matter of the hobbit server's hostname and/or webpage
configuration.
Can you do the following, and post the results:

# hostname
# cat /etc/hosts
# cat <hobbit root>/server/etc/hobbitserver.cfg | egrep
"BBSERVERHOSTNAME|BBSERVERWWWNAME"

Odds are, BBSERVERWWWNAME is probably set to "localhost".  Changing it to "
my.hostname.edu" should fix that (restarting Hobbit will be required).