[hobbit] Query: IPv6 support ?

Thomas Alexander Frederiksen taf at armadahosting.com
Fri Jan 4 09:32:50 CET 2008

Den 03/01/2008 kl. 23.15 skrev Henrik Stoerner:

> What are your views on IPv6 support in Hobbit ? How many of you have
> IPv6 enabled on your systems ? Do you have AAAA DNS records for your
> domains ?

We expect to roll out the first bit of IPv6 network this year, and
would like hobbit to support it at some point. Initially, though, the
IPv6 network will be for unmonitored servers, so it's not a life and
death situation for us if it takes a while for IPv6 support to be ready.

To those of you not planning any IPv6 transition now, good luck when
we hit 2010.

Regards,

/Thomas

--
We're sysadmins, to us, data is protocol overhead.