Notification logs analysis

Marganne, Etienne emarganne at be.tiauto.com
Thu Jan 3 16:23:16 CET 2008

Hello,

Could you please tell me which part of the code of the futur 4.3 release
of Hobbit performs the notification log analysis? Please also let me
know if it is independent from all the other new features of that
release. I am very enthusiast about that feature and I would like to
test and if it works according to my desire put into production.

Also of course if you think for some reason that there could be bugs in
that feature let me know :-).

Thank you,

Marganne Etienne.

DISCLAIMER:
The information contained in this transmission may contain privileged and confidential information. It is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are Not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.