[hobbit] Need info: National holidays

Stewart L stewartl42 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 15:48:35 CET 2008

There is a list of US Federal government holidays listed at
http://www.opm.gov/Operating_Status_Schedules/fedhol/2008.asp.

Tuesday, January 1   - New Year's Day
Monday, January 21  - Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr.
Monday, February 18 - Washington's Birthday
Monday, May 26       - Memorial Day
Friday, July 4            - Independence Day
Monday, September 1 Labor Day
Monday, October 13  Columbus Day
Tuesday, November 11 Veterans Day
Thursday, November 27 Thanksgiving Day