hobbit client on server

Kevin Hanrahan kevinmhanrahan at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 1 16:22:33 CET 2008

Hello and happy new year to all,
  I have the hobbit client running on the hobbit server. I have tried to adjust settings on the client but it does not seem to make a difference. Here is what I have set.
In localclient.cfg:
      UP      1h        LOAD    5.0 10.0        DISK    / 96 98        DISK    /boot 25 40        MEMPHYS 100 101        MEMSWAP 65 80        MEMACT  95 98
In clientlaunch.cfg:
     [client]        ENVFILE $HOBBITCLIENTHOME/etc/hobbitclient.cfg        CMD $HOBBITCLIENTHOME/bin/hobbitclient.sh --local        LOGFILE $HOBBITCLIENTHOME/logs/hobbitclient.log        INTERVAL 1m

This appears to be getting ignored. The root mount point (/) is at 94% and is showing yellow.

What did I  miss?

thanks much

kevin