[hobbit] Thanks for that help earlier..

Todd Kleinert tkleinert at directpointe.com
Tue Jan 1 00:48:37 CET 2008

To get my apache to autostart, at boot I did this:

 Fedora Core 1

    * login as root: su - (the dash allows your /sbin dir to be in $PATH)
    * type: service httpd start (this starts apache)
    * type: chkconfig httpd on (this sets apache to start in your current init)

I added these lines into my httpd.conf, tho its just from memory, is this the right options??

   Alias /hobbit "/var/lib/hobbit/"
   <Directory "/var/lib/hobbit/www">

     Options Indexes FollowSymlinks ExecCGI Includes

     AllowOverride None

     Order allow,deny
     Allow from all

   </Directory>