[hobbit] BBWIN 0.9 CPU Always 100%

Etienne Grignon etienne.grignon at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 17:59:49 CET 2008

Hi,

2008/2/28, White, Bruce <bewhite at fellowes.com>:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm running BBWIN 0.9 on an 8-way Win2003 server and it is always
> reporting
> the CPU at 100%, but when you sign in to the server, performance monitor
> shows CPU at very little utilization.  Has anyone seen this behavior
> before?
> Is there anything I can do to correct this?

Could you post your bbwin.cfg file (cpu section) and one text snapshot of
your current status in the cpu column ?

Also, could you check the msgs column to see if a lot of events are being
parsed. All the time I got the problem, it was because an application
generated thousands of events in a minute so the msgs agent was very busy.

Etienne GRIGNON