BBgen core dumps after applying patches

Taylor Lewick tlewick at tradebotsystems.com
Wed Feb 27 21:31:15 CET 2008

Not sure who I should notify, but I went ahead and applied the allinone
patch as well as the bbwin patch to the 4.2.0 source and recompiled.
Make and make install worked.,

But when I restarted hobbit I noticed my main page wasn't updating and
bbgen button said program crashed.  I tried to execute bbgen  with no
arguments and it aborted with a core dump.

I built again without the patch, and just copied bbgen to my working
server, and that seems to be working so far.

I still have the bbgen binary that is coredumping...

I am running the hobbit server on a Suse 10.1 machine.

Thanks,

Taylor