[hobbit] bbwin 0.11 available

Etienne Grignon etienne.grignon at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 17:31:06 CET 2008

Hello,

2008/2/22, Gore, David W (David) <david.gore at verizonbusiness.com>:
> Quinton,
>
>  I have the same behavior.  Are you sure it was bbwin 0.11?   Have you
>  managed to recover your hobbit install?  Luckily it is our secondary
>  server, but so far it is still trashed with the files and msgs mangled.
>  I stopped the bbwin clients, stopped the hobbit server and removed
>  everything from the tmp directory and restarted, but so far no luck.

Could you precise me what version do you use of hobbit ? Is it the
snapshot or 4.2 + patch ? If it is the snapshot, what snapshot day do
you use ?

Could you also send me the clientdata report sent from bbwin ?
(see on your Windows server C:\Program Files\BBWin\tmp\msg.SERVERNAME.txt).

Thank you in advance,

Etienne.