[hobbit] windows question

Shea, Graeme A Shea.Graeme.A at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Feb 20 22:09:58 CET 2008

All I have done is to copy the files into the notes directory and rename the htm page to be the same as the display name on Hobbit e.g. localhost.htm, fs1.domain.internal etc. I have then just hard coded the IP address into the htm page and away it goes. There are better ways of  doing it like opening a new tab in the browser before connecting and getting the IP address from the conn test but these are things for another day. If anyone does it I would appreciate a copy the htm page.

Hope this helps

Regards

Graeme