[hobbit] Availability Report not working

Ben azlobo73 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 20:33:17 CET 2008

Hello,

Note: reference: "Availability Report not working"
http://www.hswn.dk/hobbiton/2008/01/msg00046.html

I am a new user of Hobbit, using the 4.3.0-20080103 (feb 6 snapshot)
for bbwin support.  I have ran into the same problem with available
reports and snapshots as referenced in this thread, but don't see a
resolution in the archives for it.  The demo site's reports and
snapshots work, so I know it must be something on my end :-)  I have
found many solutions to questions I've had thus far including getting
clients built for Mac OS X and getting up and running on Windows
clients in addition to the Linux clients (as well as getting to know
the config's), thanks to online docs, this list's archives, and to the
active users of hobbit.  I very much appreciated the help and
guidance.  However I've searched the mail archives and google but
haven't found an answer to the following.

Recap of problem/thread:
When I try to run a report or a snapshot, I am redirected to the
rep/##### location (very quickly I might add - I do not see the
intermediary page such as with the demo site) and the location is
empty.  The script creates the folder, just doesn't create anything
inside it and doesn't disclose any errors or indications why.  When
running the test script from the cmd-line as ref'ed in the mail thread
(using sudo -u apache), same result, directory created owned by
apache, but empty.

I've checked permissions, tried setting selinux to permissive mode
(CentOS 4.6) and disabling modsecurity and restarting apache to see if
they're causing issues, but without luck.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ben