[hobbit] Client Data not showing up

Hubbard, Greg L greg.hubbard at eds.com
Thu Feb 7 20:05:00 CET 2008

Howard,

That tells the client to watch that file (but didn't you enter a directory?).  Then in the hobbit-clients.cfg (or whatever it is called) you can specify what to watch for that file -- mostly looking for search patterns, file sizes, mod times, etc.

BTW, be very careful about what you put in your defaults section.  The defaults section is "and"-ed with the host specific section.

GLH